Saturday, August 11, 2012

Clebrating International Left-Hander's Day

Since I'm left-handed, I'm taking advantage of this time to really enjoy and celebrate that fact. August 13th maybe the designated single day to celebrate, but I'm going further. The whole month of August can be time to celebrate.

Actually, every day is worth celebrating this unique gift us left-handed people have. But, make sure you don't let International Left-Hander's Day go by without celebrating for yourself or your child. There are great ways to celebrate and they are being shared pretty nicely at Lefthand World.

I got some great ideas myself for ways to celebrate and then ways to share with the children I know who are left-handed. A party is definitely in the works along with a fun game of softball where all the left-handed children I know will be learning to make the most use of their left-handed talent in this sport.

So pick your favorite ways to make August 13th special. Or take any other day of the year and make that your personal left-hand day. It can be a day to show how proud you are of this wonderful gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment