Saturday, October 26, 2013

T-shirts for Left-Handed Folks

Showing off the fact that I'm left-handed is always a fun thing for me. That's where funny t-shirts come into my wish list. My first one was a gift and I loved it so much, I actually wore it out. The day I finally tossed it into the rag pile was a sad day for me.

Since then, I've gotten a few more fun t-shirts just to show my lefty-ness. Let's face it. All of us lefties should be proud of our great gift. So why not show it off with a left-handed t-shirt?

I have to admit my favorite saying on a t-shirt is: I'm left-handed. What's your super power? Now, I have that saying on 3 t-shirts in 3 different colors. And, I'll probably get a few more, just to make a fashion statement!

If you have a lefty on your gift list, a t-shirt can be a perfect gift. Adults and kids can enjoy showing off their great super power. But, there are plenty of other funny and cute sayings just for us lefties.

Great left-handed tees make wonderful gifts even if it's a gift to yourself. Believe me, this one I know well. Every August 13th I gift myself a new one. Oh, August 13th is International Left-Handed Day, in case you didn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment