Friday, October 4, 2013

Great Gift for Me: Gourmet Coffee Samplers

Happily, I can tell you all one of the best gifts for me is a gourmet coffee sampler. Really, it's highest on my wish list. I love trying different kinds and brands of coffee.

When my sister returned from a trip to Maui, she brought me several varieties of coffee from Hawaii. It was such fun to try out the different kinds and compare flavors. It seems when ever I visit a place where I can get locally roasted coffee, I like to try them out.

OK, so top of my wish list is gourmet coffee samplers. These are a group of coffee packages, usually making a single pot of 8-10 cups, that have a variety of the coffee types made by that manufacturer.

Let me explain how I enjoy my coffee. First up in the morning, I prefer non-flavored coffee. The standard rich coffee is my preference then. But later in the morning or the afternoon I enjoy making a pot of nut, chocolate or other kinds of flavors. So a coffee sampler of either flavored or standard is just great with me.

As a hint to those who are giving me gifts this year (doesn't that include you?) any kind of coffee sampler is a great idea for me. A mix of flavors works well, too. Coffee lovers are just like that. Tasting new coffees and flavors is fun. So give to any coffee lover on your list, including me, a gourmet coffee sampler. The more varieties, the better. And thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment