Saturday, July 28, 2012

How Will You Celebrate International Left-Hander's Day

We left-handed people have our own day. It's a day definitely worth celebrating. August 13th is International Left-Hander's Day. I intend to celebrate this very special day with lots of friends and family.

Because I happen to be the only left-handed person in my family and circle of friends, I'm hosting this party. My right-handed friends and relations wouldn't even think of such celebration, so I'm educating them.

My party, though, is not about complaining that it's hard to be a leftie in a right-handed world. It's all about having fun and celebrating the great differences in the world. I love the fact that I am unique among those I care about. That's what my party is all about.

What will you plan? Either for yourself as a leftie or for a left-handed person in your world. But, please keep it a happy and celebratory event. This is a time to enjoy this great gift of being of left-handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment