Monday, July 23, 2012

Mystery Novels of the Month

Getting a good recommendation for a new mystery novel to read is one of the best ways to find that next book. We all love recommendations. So mystery recommendations are great.

When I've been ready to get my next mystery, whether I'm in a local bookstore, at the library or online, I've been faced with way too many choices. Which one am I going to pick? Yes, you can read the publisher's blurbs on the book jacket, but that's a biased bit of info in my mind. They put those blurbs just to get you to read the book.

I would rather have a recommendation from someone who has actually read the book. That's what's going on at Mystery Book World. Personal recommendations for mystery novels every month. A new one, the start of a new series, the middle of a series, what ever the readers have chosen as good mysteries.

Thankfully, there aren't reviews of the bad mysteries. I don't want to read those, and I bet you don't either.

So stop by Mystery Book World, read the reviews of some of the fun books. Then go pick out your next mystery novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment