Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mystery Book Reviewer

At Mystery Book World, we have had some great reviews of some fun mysteries. A friend of our site is a huge mystery novel reader. Mandee loves all kinds of mysteries in all kinds of genres. So you know when she reviews a mystery novel as one of those good ones, then you know she's found a good one!

She has done several guest reviews for us, just because she enjoys reading mysteries and loves to talk about those good ones.

The first one she wrote was because she loves James Patterson's books, just about all of them, but she got the chance to read his latest I, Michael Bennett and offered to write the review for us. We couldn't turn her down. James Patterson is a favorite of ours as well. James Patterson's I, Michael Bennett is her review. We hope you will enjoy the book as well as we did after reading Mandee's review.

Then, she got the mystery novel The Black Box for Christmas. Of course she devoured it quickly and came up with another stunning review for us. I had never read any of Michael Connelly's novels, but now I'm hooked. When I read her review I just had to get my own copy of read it for myself. I was not disappointed. Michael Connelly's The Black Box is her review.

When Mandee finds a good mystery novel, she happily shares her review of it. And we are quite thankful she does!

No comments:

Post a Comment