Sunday, August 18, 2013

Identifying Your Wine Glasses

How many times have you had guests over, served wine and gotten glasses mixed up? For me, it was all the time. That was until I got my first set of wine glass charms.

My first set was a gift from a friend who had been to one of my parties and seen me dealing with many mixed-up glasses. She helped me wash up the orphan glasses so that my guests could have a glass they were sure was healthy for them.

It sure didn't take me long to get more sets of these charming wine glass charms. Some sets come with 6 charms while others have 8 or 12. Some are definitely reusable and ones that you want to keep, while others are disposable. You only want to use them one time and toss them.

Personally, I prefer the ones that I can keep. None of the sets is expensive, which makes it easy to get different themes. They come in plenty of different themes, everything from different colors and styles of mustaches to beautiful pewter charms in several wine bottle looks. But there are wine glass charms for baby showers, bridal showers, fashionistas and even weddings.

These easy and fun ways to identify wine glasses make great hostess gifts as well, but don't stop there. Think of stocking stuffers, Secret Santas and add-on gifts when you are giving a bottle of wine.

There is no doubt that wine glass charms are great for any occasion when you need to identify different glasses. Believe me, it will save you money and hassle as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment