Monday, September 16, 2013

Meet Mystery Author Brad Thor

I hadn't read any of the mysteries from Brad Thor before I discovered more about him. Then I was hooked. And hooked on his series featuring detective Scott Horvath.

Really, I don't need accurate details or scientific ones to enjoy a good mystery, but I do need a good plot. Brad Thor gives us both. The details are amazingly accurate in his novels and the plots are just plain great.

His series with Scott Horvath as the "factional" detective are political thrillers. Horvath must uncover the threatening demons who are about to take down some government or agency. Plus there is plenty more in his thriller mysteries. Plot twists, intriguing settings and great characters that you love to support or hate, depending on the circumstances.

I was surprised when I started delving into this author's background. He does so much research and has such accuracy in his novels that he has even been on a number of government panels and agencies for tackle terrorism. Don't you know, Brad Thor's plots, settings and characters are incredibly real seeming. Because they are that close. Well, as close as a fiction work can be.

You may well get hooked on Thor's writing as well. Just take a chance for a new mystery thriller series if you haven't read one. Any of Thor's books are must reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment